Saturday, August 15, 2009

While Running DP CRS problem and Solution

While Playing Around DP . This is one of Error Message. CRS not Reach Cell Manager.
HUMMMM>>>> What to Do Simply Press Details-> Ya I am Able to see Error message and Some way to analyse the Problem ok Let Try.......




Ya It' s Showing Something . Some Clue is ther that is ONE OF SERIVICES is not working fine let me check services

Ok I am Seeing Serivices I Trying to Start DP CRS service but it not running due to Some Message
What is that.........??????

Logon Failure . ok Let me chek the Account Associated with that service. oK it's Administrator recently i may changed the Password ??? ( I Think So...........!!!!!!). Ok what ever it May be I am Giving Current Credentials.


Now I am Checking with omnisv - Status.
Hey It's WORKING }.































No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews